Re: [Y-Mail] Delete in address bar

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2008
      Wrong answer from me. I read several groups and got them mixed up.

      On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Brent <flapdoodle@...> wrote:
      The current software does not allow you to delete individual calls. You have to clear them all.

      On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Ben Hart <bandy1939@...> wrote:
      In the drop down address bar, how do you delete the ones you don't want?
      If you keep adding to the address bar they eventully drop off.

         mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • razor edge
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
        If you mean by address bar the slott where you ty[pe in Http:// to get to a site on the internet... Go to tools & click on delete private data.

        Ben Hart <bandy1939@...> wrote:
        In the drop down address bar, how do you delete the ones you don't want?
        If you keep adding to the address bar they eventully drop off.

      • Ben Hart
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008

          If I go to tools and "delete browsing history" won't that delete all the addresses ?

          I just want to delete the ones I don't want.

        • fiction_scribe
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
            Bookmark the ones you want and then you won't lose those.

            Of course then you'll have to go to Bookmarks to load them, but you'll
            have the addresses of those sites.

            Additionally, Firefox has a "bookmark" toolbar that I use form my 11
            most visited URLs.