Re: Update on new Calendar yet?

  • allruiz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2008
      I'm wondering... Is Yahoo! Calendar still a Yahoo! product? I'm
      waiting for a Yahoo! Autosync that supports Outlook 2007 or
      Thunderbird but I think is not going to happen... This kind of things
      make me consider a little bit more Google PIM.

      > Agree, would be nice to know - v. much looking forward to it for
      ages - Google calendar currently far superior, easier to use and more
      integrated into mail.
      > Ryan, do you know anything (timescale - ish?)

      compared to others - how long Yahoo?