View Full Header ISSUE/PROBLEM

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Suddenly late today when I right click on a message in my inbox and
      choose "view full header" I either get the no header or the wrong
      header. Bill M. and Tom S. may have similar careers, but neither
      knows the other, they live in different states, and have different
      e-mail addresses, and recently sent me messages with different subject
      lines on totally unrelated subjects, so why do I get Tom's header when
      I click on the one from Bill (Bill's was in the SPAM folder and I was
      trying to figure out how it got there). Plus Bill's message was to
      one of my Address Guard accounts.

      Details:
      Farm 835 - non-classic Yahoo Mail w/Y!M+ account
      Firefox 2.0.0.14
      Win XP Pro
      Fast Wi-Fi