Re: Forecastfox + Firefox 3.0 RC1 = Yahoo Mail continously loading stuff in the

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 3:13 PM
      I found a fix for the Forecastfox problem. Basically the extension
      causes it so that any time a page loads, it triggers a "resize" event.
      Yahoo Mail triggers these any time the page resizes, which triggers a
      background load which triggers a resize, etc.

      I added the following lines to my userChrome.css and the problem went
      away:

      /** Fix Forecastfox breaking Yahoo Mail **/
      statusbar#status-bar { overflow-x: visible !important; }