Forecastfox + Firefox 3.0 RC1 = Yahoo Mail continously loading stuff in the bg

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      I upgraded to Firefox 3.0 RC1 from Firefox 2.0.0.14 and noticed that
      when I loaded Yahoo Mail (the new version) that frequently when the
      tab was selected, stuff would continuously load in the background (the
      tab kept switching from "Loading..." to the window title and back
      again). This made it difficult to navigate. It appeared to be

      I tracked the problem does to Forecastfox, but the circumstances are
      very strange. The problem only occurs if Forecastfox is displayed in
      any toolbar other that the status bar. I don't even understand why
      Forecastfox should have any effect on Yahoo Mail since they have
      nothing to do with each other.

      Can anyone recreate this problem?

      Forecastfox 0.9.7 beta - http://forums.ensolis.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123