Re: [Y-Mail] DRAFTs

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2008
      Here are the instructions in the Help section:

      On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Brent <flapdoodle@...> wrote:
      I just tried it again and it works for me. These are the instructions from Yahoo. Search the old messages. Make sure the message is in the draft folder before you send. If enought time has not passed for it to auto save, you have to click on save to draft before sending. Then hold down the shift key and click on send.

      On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM, fred krebs <fkrebs_tx@...> wrote:
      B,
      Thanx for the reply but holding down shift while sending had NO effect.  The draft is still removed. Other ideas?
      thanx,

      fred krebs
      Focus Custom Reports
      Medisoft Data Repair