Re: tagline at bottom of emails

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 12 , May 17, 2008
      Disposable e-mail addresses - that's what Y!M+ is still good for!

      I have one for eBay
      one for PayPal
      one for community college stuff
      one for the overpriced 4yr college I used to attend stuff
      one for political party stuff
      one for a political campaign I volunteered with
      one for the film fest I volunteered with
      one for an online music instrament retailer
      one for iTunes
      one for NaNoWriMo
      one for Powells Books
      one for Abe Books (when I can't find a book at Powells.com)
      one for Amazon (when I can't find a book at either Powells.com or
      Abe Books)
      one for the New York Times
      one for Microsoft newsletter subscriptions
      one for the One Campaign
      one for YouTube
      one for notices from Blogspot when people comment on my blog
      one for when I leave comments on other people's blogs
      and a bunch of others for various uses

      I <3 disposable mail addresses and Yahoo still has a better system
      for them than gMail. (Oh and I have a Yahoo disposable mail address
      that I used as my "primary" address when I signed up for gMail. ;-) )

      Oh and I haven't seen a banner advert in Y! Mail since 2004.

      And I still want folders - don't really like the label thing in
      gMail - I <3 folders, so please Ryan keep the folders in Y! Mail.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Tracy <dolphn01003@...> wrote:

      > Then can anyone tell me the benefits of having yahoo plus vs the
      free mail since they have taken the taglines off?  Thanks!