Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo chat finally working firefox....!

  • Ryan Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2008
      I still don't see or understand which toolbar you're referring to.

      Are you talking about the Y! toolbar you installed for your Firefox browser?

      And chat has always worked for me in Firefox too.

      Which version of Firefox are you on?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2008
        Can you post a screenshot to group photos
        http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/photos or somewhere showing
        what toolbar you mean. The only place I see a "blue search toolbar"
        is at the top of the page when post a message via the web in Y!
        Groups. And then it is very short (as opposed to tall) and is more of
        a bluish gray.

        I switched pretty early on to what was then Y!Mail Beta and integrated
        chat has worked all along, ever since it was an option. I only use
        Firefox. I have a Yahoo Mail Plus account, but that should change
        anything.

        Are you using an older version of Firefox? That might cause problems
        with chat. Unless it has something to do with what "farm" you are on.