Re: Yahoo chat finally working firefox....!

  • randall_shimizu
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2008
      The chat was not working for me in the Yahoo mail client.

      Toolbar:
      I was referring to the blue search bar at the top. It's not to
      obnoxious however. Google groups panel on the right is really
      annoying. I get irritated at how much real estate some of these panels
      take up. The problem is that you enlarge the font you can't see the
      whole screen without scrolling over.

      > Huh? It always worked in Firefox. What new toolbar? You mean the
      > calendar strip at the bottom?
      >
      > randall_shimizu wrote:
      > > Yahoo chat finally working firefox....! My only complaint is that
      > > Yahoo put up this new toolbar in the Yahoo mail client.

    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2008
        I still don't see or understand which toolbar you're referring to.

        Are you talking about the Y! toolbar you installed for your Firefox browser?

        And chat has always worked for me in Firefox too.

        Which version of Firefox are you on?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@ ...> wrote:

        > Huh? It always worked in Firefox. What new toolbar? You mean the
        > calendar strip at the bottom?
        >
        > randall_shimizu wrote:
        > > Yahoo chat finally working firefox....! My only complaint is that
        > > Yahoo put up this new toolbar in the Yahoo mail client.

      • fiction_scribe
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2008
          Can you post a screenshot to group photos
          http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/photos or somewhere showing
          what toolbar you mean. The only place I see a "blue search toolbar"
          is at the top of the page when post a message via the web in Y!
          Groups. And then it is very short (as opposed to tall) and is more of
          a bluish gray.

          I switched pretty early on to what was then Y!Mail Beta and integrated
          chat has worked all along, ever since it was an option. I only use
          Firefox. I have a Yahoo Mail Plus account, but that should change
          anything.

          Are you using an older version of Firefox? That might cause problems
          with chat. Unless it has something to do with what "farm" you are on.