Re: [Y-Mail] Another anomaly noticed

  • Dave Piper
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Ditto dat...photomail was updated.

      jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:I noticed today that I had to reinstall PhotoMail on both my work and
      home PCs. Hmmmm....

      And yes, I checked the URLs in the Address Book, Calendar, Notepad to
      see if they were going to indicate any sign of "y5beta=yes." But
      sadly, they didn't.

      I'm also noting that this group was unavailable for about 15 minutes
      there. Could be coincidental reindexing and housekeeping... or not?

      Joe

      Communication and networking Wireless communication and networking