New sign in problem

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      I find for the last several days (the new mail build) I must sign out
      and back into Yahoo in order to get to my mail account. My
      (personalized) Yahoo homepage comes up just fine, but I get a redirect
      error page when I click to go to my mail. Signing out and then back
      into Yahoo fixes this. This bug happens in both FF and IE, so it's not
      a browser problem.