Re: Password Problems

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 6:27 AM
      I am having a different log in problem the last several days...I keep
      my log in for 2 weeks and my home page in both FF and IE is my
      "my.yahoo" homepage, which displays normally (logged in) every time,
      however when I click on either the mail icon on the my yahoo homepage
      or click on my direct link button to Yahoo Mail, I get an error
      message page about a redirecting problem. This happens in both FF and
      IE. I have found that I must sign out of Yahoo and resign back in to
      get to my mail. So another new bug at Yahoo mail.