Not able to add sender to contacts anymore in Y!MP

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I am not able to add sender to my contacts anymore in Y!MP. Regardless of whether the sender is in my contacts or not the only option to click on next to their address in the preview pane header display is "View Senders Contact Info". The whole add function seems to be gone. If I click it and they are in my contacts the contact entry open. If they are not, nothing happens. Am I missing some setting, or is this a bug?

      --
      Christian
    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2008
        The only option on MY display is ADD MOBILE ALERT.
        This has been the case for some time. I use YM+
        Classic.

        Robin

        --- Christian Dysthe <christian@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am not able to add sender to my contacts anymore
        > in Y!MP. Regardless of whether the sender is in my
        > contacts or not the only option to click on next to
        > their address in the preview pane header display is
        > "View Senders Contact Info". The whole add function
        > seems to be gone. If I click it and they are in my
        > contacts the contact entry open. If they are not,
        > nothing happens. Am I missing some setting, or is
        > this a bug?
        >
        > --
        > Christian

      • jmchaur
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2008
          Do you mean the address card icon that used to be next to the senders
          email address in classic? Last I heard was that this should be fixed
          by the end of this month.