Re: [Y-Mail] Woops! it got better!

  • Ryan Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 7:06 PM
      Hi Robin,

      You must be in that super-user bucket that gets online-chat-support.
      That's cool, thanks for sharing.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        Hi,

        I had the exact same problem about a year ago. It happened after I had tried the archiving function in Yahoo! Mail Plus. Long story short: It ended up with Yahoo! moving me to another server. I still have problems with archiving of a lot of messages, but I do not have the messed up mail box anymore. I'm using a pop mail client to "archive" mail by downloading it to my computer instead of using the built in archiving which I can't get to work right.

        --
        Christian

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2008
          Finally, a fringe benefit for having to go through
          300-400 emails every day!

          Robin