Yahoo! Mail Plus suddenly buggy.

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi,

      I do not know exaclty when it happened, but for a week or so Yahoo! Mail Plus (not Classic) has been much buggier than it used to be. It's not only in one browser, but in both IE and Firefox, especially Firefox. It's just little things like when pressing "Options" the pages freezes in Firefox. Also, CPU use is high with Yahoo! Mail open in both browsers, in addition too the interface being much slower than it used to. About half of my searches never finishes in both browsers. I am not saying I didn't have problems at all in the past, but now it's really annoying using it especially for someone like me who depends on it for work.

      It didn't use to be this way. Is this a new build or something? I do have the thumbnail/album thingy working which I like a lot, but if it means that everything else gets flaky I would like the old build back! :)

      --
      Christian
    • Simmie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
        Christian wrote:

        > I do not know exaclty when it happened, but for a week or
        > so Yahoo! Mail Plus (not Classic) has been much buggier
        > than it used to be. It's not only in one browser, but
        > in both IE and Firefox, especially Firefox. It's just
        > little things like when pressing "Options" the
        > pages freezes in Firefox.

        I've not had the page freeze....and it may be that I'm just not paying attention like I should be, but it *used* to be in M+ that when I chose Options with the right mouse key, it gave me the Mail Plus options to click on. Now I choose Options (and that's the only choice), then in going to the next screen, I can choose Mail Options....kind of double-doing whatever it is I'm trying to work with.

        Simmie
      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008
          Hi Christian,

          Can you tell me if you are experiencing this with Classic or All-New Mail (or both)? Also, can
          you try clearing your cache/cookies in both browsers and let me know if it helps?

          If you would like to contact me directly you can try ymailblog1@...

          Ryan
          Community Manager
          Yahoo! Mail