EML files

  • Dennis Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      Many members have starting stating that they are receiving eml files
      all of a sudden. I know that these are forwarded emails as
      attachments. The default is supposed to be inline. The new Classic
      allows ctrl Forward to send as attachment. Why all the attachments all
      of a sudden? Even if they are attachments all 3 of the current email
      versions display eml files at the end.