Re: Errors all over the place in Yahoo Mail last three days...

  • (Sorry, no names!)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      I guess nobody reads anything unless it's posted by the same three
      guys. There are others who have been having sporadic problems just
      like me, and no one is resopnding or verifying their stuff either.

      It's been a week, it's still happening, I'm calling tech support and
      I'll try my luck with an outsourced IT pro who has a thick Farsian
      accent yet calls himself "John".

      I'd say "thanks anyway", but no one's going to read it.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "(Sorry, no names!)"
      <nachothecheesyone@...> wrote:

      > There seems to be one thing about my issue.
      >
      > I can't check Mail in any of my PC's at home, yet other parts of
      Yahoo
      > work. I always lock up when my status bar shows Waiting for
      > e62.akamai.net... (assuming an advert. server) is read before my
      Mail