Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo! Mail Plus banner

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
      No, but other pages have ads on them and it blocks those, as well.

      Paula McCartney
      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
      2 Timothy 1:7

      Anyone can devise a plan by which good people go to heaven. Only God can devise a plan whereby sinners, which are His enemies, can go to heaven.

      Lewis Sperry Chafer

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
        Hi Jim,

        I'd like to learn more about your issue. Can you contact me directly at
        ymailblog1@..., and provide any screenshots of what you are seeing?

        Ryan
        Community Manager
        Yahoo! Mail
      • Jim Parsons
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008

          Yes, it's not an ad; it's just a big waste of screen space.  One of these days, hopefully, someone will write a greasemonkey script to take it out.

          2c.

          Re: Yahoo! Mail Plus banner

          Posted by: "G Pollara" gpollara@...   gpollara

          Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:41 am (PDT)

          wrote:

          > I'm on farm 345. I made the mistake of merging my Yahoo! Mail
          Plus account with my ATT DSL account when I first signed up for DSL,
          so the banner has a ATT logo on it. That may be the problem, but I
          just know it kills the effect of the application within a browser
          and is very aggravating.

          > Posted by: "Brent"
          flapdoodle@. ..
          k5vxv

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
            Jim,

            Do you think you could send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

            Ryan
            Yahoo! Mail