Re: [Y-Mail] Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • S. E. Flemming
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 1 6:07 AM
      I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have, Chris, and the
      same URL.

      For God and Country,
      Sarah Flemming
      Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

      "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." --
      Proverbs 16:3
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1 11:28 AM
        My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
        Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the new
        Y! Mail?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
        wrote:
        > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have, Chris,
        and the
        > same URL.
        >

        > For God and Country,
        > Sarah Flemming
        > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
        >
        > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
        established." --
        > Proverbs 16:3

      • jbeaul
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 1 11:33 AM
          We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
          thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

          Joe

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
          > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
          > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
          new
          > Y! Mail?
          >
          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
          > wrote:
          > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
          Chris,
          > and the
          > > same URL.
          > >

          > > For God and Country,
          > > Sarah Flemming
          > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
          > >
          > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
          > established." --
          > > Proverbs 16:3

        • Keith
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 1 11:45 AM
            Hopefully they do roll it out soon...right now I use Gmail but I've
            been a long time loyal fan of Yahoo. If they roll the new Yahoo beta
            out I will most likely be saying bye bye to Gmail and hello Yahoo
            again.

            Does anyone know if Yahoo is going to increase the storage when it
            comes out? Gmail is over 2 Gigabytes right now and when Hotmail
            comes out in beta it's going to be 2 Gigabytes as well.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:
            > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
            us
            > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
            >
            > Joe
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
            > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
            > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
            > new
            > > Y! Mail?
            > >
            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
            <seflemming@g...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
            > Chris,
            > > and the
            > > > same URL.
            > > >

            > > > For God and Country,
            > > > Sarah Flemming
            > > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
            > > >
            > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
            > > established." --
            > > > Proverbs 16:3

          • Chris Price
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 1 12:05 PM
              Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs

              We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes have had the new search features deployed to them.

              But, here's hoping - lol.

              Chris.

              jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:
              We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
              thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

              Joe

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
              > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
              > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
              new
              > Y! Mail?
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
              > wrote:
              > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
              Chris,
              > and the
              > > same URL.
              > >

              > > For God and Country,
              > > Sarah Flemming
              > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
              > >
              > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
              > established." --
              > > Proverbs 16:3

              Communication and networking Discover Articles Parts Instantly Problems

            • jbeaul
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 9 2:48 PM
                FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                just recently at f308.

                Joe

                Service.

              • Dan Kearns
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 9 3:01 PM
                  Sorry for the "me too" post.

                  But, me too.

                  dan

                  --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

                  > FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                  > just recently at f308.
                  >
                  > Joe
                  >

                  > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
                  > > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
                  > >
                  > > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
                  > for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
                  > have had the new search features deployed to them.
                  > >
                  > > But, here's hoping - lol.
                  > >
                  > > Chris.
                  > >
                  > > jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
                  > > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
                  > us
                  > > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
                  > >
                  > > Joe
                  > >

                  > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                  > > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                  > > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                  > > new
                  > > > Y! Mail?
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
                  > <seflemming@g...>
                  > > Chris,
                  > > > and the

                  > > > established." --

                • lakeflurries
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 9 4:03 PM
                    Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
                    --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to

                    wrote:
                    > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our
                    URLs

                    > We have no idea if there is any significance to
                    the servername (or
                    for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that
                    those mailboxes
                    have had the new search features deployed to them.

                    > But, here's hoping - lol.
                    >
                    > Chris.
                    >
                    > jbeaul wrote:
                    > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful
                    thinking that's got
                    us
                    > thinking this way. Nothing official or even
                    indicated.

                    > Joe
                    >

                    > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith"
                    wrote:
                    > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                    > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
                    tester for the
                    > new
                    > > Y! Mail?
                    > >
                    > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

                    > > wrote:
                    > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
                    server you have,
                    > Chris,
                    > > and the
                    > > > same URL.
                    > > >

                    > > > For God and Country,
                    > > > Sarah Flemming
                    > > > Pics:
                    http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

                    > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
                    thoughts shall be
                    > > established." --
                    > > > Proverbs 16:3

                    Yahoo! Terms of
                    Service.

                    removed]

                    one god...many faiths...one world to share

                  • ~her_suziness~
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 9 4:10 PM
                      Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

                      lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?

                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 10 4:28 AM
                        Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                      • LaZer
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 10 9:21 AM
                          Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

                          Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                        • Guillaume
                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 11 5:45 AM
                            I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!