Re: [Y-Mail] Are we sure we're out of beta?

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2008
      The deal hasn't happened.... yet. I'm hoping it doesn't, but we'll see.
      Yahoo seems to be working quite hard at trying to avoid the takeover. M$
      gave them until the 26th, so they only have 1 week to make a deal with
      someone else or accept M$'s offer. Otherwise, M$ will begin the takeover
      & it'll be the end of Yahoo as we know it....