Constant "Server Error" messages.

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 1:23 AM
      Hi,

      For about three days I have gotten a lot of "server error" messages in my Yahoo! Mail Plus account. It happens randomly even when I am composing new mail. And every time I try to send mail it times out and asks me if I want to try again or return to message. If I return to the message I keep getting "server error" messages while trying to safe the message as a draft so I can send it later. This afternoon it has become really bad, and I have to reload Yahoo! Mail constantly and try five/six times for every mail I want to send. It happens in both IE and Firefox, so it's not browser related.

      Is it only me, or have others had similar problems?

      --
      Christian