Launch error! Need help!

  • niteflite73
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
      Hello I keep getting this error message when trying to log into mail
      The error, LaunchHttpError-999, occurred when trying to connect to
      Yahoo! Mail , I get the options, to try again or go to classic mail,
      trying again just gives me the same error page so I am forced to go
      back to the classic version to check my mail, anyone else experienced
      this?
    • sweethoneysweetpea
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "niteflite73" <niteflite73@...> wrote:

        > Hello I keep getting this error message when trying to log into mail
        > The error, LaunchHttpError-999, occurred when trying to connect to
        > Yahoo! Mail , I get the options, to try again or go to classic mail,
        > trying again just gives me the same error page so I am forced to go
        > back to the classic version to check my mail, anyone else experienced
        > this?

        yeh i did so i went back to the old way which suits me just fine i hate
        this s**t new e-mail they can keep it .