Re: Yahoo autosync and Blackberry

  • bgrayt31
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2008
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "trishchelston" <trishchelston@...> wrote:

      > Can someone please help me set up my Yahoo calendar and contacts to
      > sync with my blackberry....thx

      I don't think it can be done through your phone/blackberry at this
      point. Yahoo Mobile's GO! used to have a sync function, but the newer
      versions don't provide it anymore. Relative to Google's mobile
      services (which has a great sync function), Yahoo seems to be dragging
      their feet. I hope they "step it up" soon.

      However, I think Blackberry's software package that came with your
      phone can be installed on your computer and I believe that it has the
      ability to sync with your yahoo account. You'll ahve to plug in the
      phone to your computer, though.