Re: [Y-Mail] Latest Yahoo Mail upgrade - NO THANK YOU!!

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 3, 2008
      I'd point out once again that this is a feature that operates in Outlook, and while I suppose that's great if you're trying to capture Outlook users for Y-Mail, I'd love to see evidence of the polls or focus groups that suggested we'd all prefer a more Outlook-like user interface for Y-Mail. *SIGH*

      Thanks,

      Michael 8-)

      "One of the interesting things about this experience argument is that it's often posed as just a function of longevity. You know, 'I've been here longer.' Well, you know there are a lot of companies that have been around longer than Google... but Google's performing." --Barack Obama, speaking on CBS's "60 Minutes" (2/8/2008)