Re: [Y-Mail] Turn off session has expired...

  • Simmie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
      There used to be a box you checked when you were loggin on that says to keep logged on for two weeks -- has that disappeared?

      Simmie

      "steve.ritchey" <sdritchey@...> wrote:
      With the last update there is this new feature that makes you relogin
      every few minutes or so and it is driving me crazy... How can I turn
      this off?

      thanks,
      steve

    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
        That's still there. But what Steve is talking about is
        something else. That used to happen to me. There
        doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to it. Cindy
        C-R

        --- Simmie <simmiejoyz@...> wrote:
        > There used to be a box you checked when you were
        > loggin on that says to keep logged on for two weeks
        > -- has that disappeared?
        >
        > Simmie
        >
        > "steve.ritchey" <sdritchey@...> wrote:
        > With the last update there is this new
        > feature that makes you relogin
        > every few minutes or so and it is driving me
        > crazy... How can I turn this off?
        >
        > thanks,
        > steve

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
          Double check your "Member Information" in "My Account". That time period set in "My Account" overrides the 2 weeks option at the login prompt.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2008
            its set to ask for password every 2 weeks...

            it comes and goes, sometimes i have to re-login 3 or 4 times in 5
            minutes...

            any other ideas?

            steve