INBOX count wrong for unread messages

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      My INBOX shows (1) unread messages indicator though the content
      says "There are no messages in this folder." Also showing (1 unread)
      in the icon in the task bar at the bottom on my desktop when there are
      no unread messages in any folders. What gives?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Did you try refreshing your browser?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          Yes, of course. And I tried closing the browser and opening a new
          browser. The count continues to show 1 more unread message than the
          number of messages unread in the Inbox. If the Inbox is empty, it
          shows 1 unread message.

          > Did you try refreshing your browser?
        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
            I'm thinking that there is no other choice but to contact support for this one ...