New Feature for Yahoo!

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2008
      Can someone help me understand something. On the Yahoo! mail blog,
      there is something about a new feature about a pre-pre-Alpha version
      of Yahoo! of technopathy. CAn someone explain what that is?
    • Frankie Luo
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2008
        Same question!

        Have a nice day!

        Frankie Luo

        Can someone help me understand something. On the Yahoo! mail blog,
        there is something about a new feature about a pre-pre-Alpha version
        of Yahoo! of technopathy. CAn someone explain what that is?

      • noari1
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 1, 2008
          Ummm, it is a joke! Lol--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Luo
          <frankie.luo@...> wrote:

          > Same question!
          >
          > Have a nice day!
          > Frankie Luo

          ______________
          Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

        • Frankie Luo
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 2, 2008
            Maybe something new on new build--v1.2.0 b975.02 03/28/2008.

            ____________ __
            > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of
            Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
            > http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/ text5.com

          • thalab40
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 2, 2008
              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Luo <frankie.luo@...> wrote:

              > Same question!
              >
              > Have a nice day!
              > Frankie Luo

              _______________
              Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

            • fiction_scribe
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 2, 2008
                More like build v.1.Apr.08.FOOL ;-)

                Happy belated April Fools.

                It is nice to see Yahoo joining Google in pulling April Fools stuff.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Luo <frankie.luo@...> wrote:

                > Maybe something new on new build--v1.2.0 b975.02 03/28/2008.

              • too_much green_tea
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 3, 2008
                  There are definitely something new, just not quite sure what it is yet ...

                  As for technopathy ... if only you knew how they got their hands on that top secret technology. :D  From what I heard, it was from a piece of hardware left behind by the Star Trek crew when they traveled back in time to transport the then extincted whale to the 24th century ...

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 4, 2008
                    Green Tea,

                    I thought you already get v1.2.0 b975.02 03/28/2008.

                    There are definitely something new, just not quite sure what it is yet ...

                    As for technopathy ... if only you knew how they got their hands on that top secret technology. :D  From what I heard, it was from a piece of hardware left behind by the Star Trek crew when they traveled back in time to transport the then extincted whale to the 24th century ...

                    Maybe something new on new build--v1.2.0 b975.02 03/28/2008.

                    > Can someone help me understand something. On the
                    Yahoo! mail blog,
                    > there is something about a new feature about a pre-pre-Alpha version
                    > of Yahoo! of technopathy. CAn someone explain what that is?

                  • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 4, 2008
                      We just got v 1.2.0  b 975.11  04/03/2008

                      Regards,
                      Rafael E. Silva

                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 5, 2008
                        Anything new?

                        Have a nice day!
                        Frankie Luo

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 6, 2008
                          Found that there is a new viewer for jpg attached pictures.  But I can't say if this is
                          from build 975.04 or 975.11

                          Regards,
                          Rafael E.

                          We just got v 1.2.0  b 975.11  04/03/2008

                          Regards,
                          Rafael E. Silva

                          ,___
                        • Mario Sergio
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 7, 2008
                            Send us a "print screen" of it dude!

                            Um abraço,
                            Mario Sergio.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 7, 2008
                              Here it is ... dude!  :))

                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 8, 2008
                                Nice one - looks very easy and useful. How well does the slideshow work? Is it a full screen one or within the mail app?

                                Also what's the "Add-ons" menu you have in the top right? (next to help)

                                Cheers

                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 8, 2008
                                  That's sooooo cooool!
                                  awsome!
                                  Cant wait until my farm gets updated.

                                  Um abraço,
                                  Mario Sergio.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Apr 8, 2008
                                    The slideshow is AWESOME!!!!!! ... but you'll have to find out on your own :-P

                                    That "Add-ons" is my own thing. It's a menu for all the scripts I injected into the interface for easy access. It's functional, but not to the point that can be released for public consumption.

                                    That may change in the near future ... I hope :-P