How long does Yahoo take to fix "error code 1" problem?

  • richardxxxuk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Back on 14th Feb I posted here under the above subject complaining
      that Yahoo support seemed totally unable/unconcerned to fix my
      inability to send/receive emails at my richardxxxuk@... account
      (ie. at this account).

      Now, after another 6 weeks, I am still no nearer getting the problem
      solved.

      All Yahoo does now is send me messages asking me to confirm how happy
      I am now that they have ostensibly "fixed" my problem. In every case
      I have replied that they have NOT fixed it - but to no avail.

      Is there anyone who actually has a solution to this problem?

      I have NEVER been able to access emails, or several other account
      functions - not since the day I created the account.

      I have tried under different versions of Windows (XP Pro and Vista
      Home Premium), on three different PC's (one brand new!), and have
      tried various suggestions from yahoo and others.

      Nothing makes the slightest difference, and Yahoo just won't fix the
      problem.

      (Once a support "conversation" is considered finished by yahoo, it's
      next to impossible to contact them again - not least because I cannot
      use much of the yahoo facilities.)

      Is there any way to escalate the problem?
      (Without becoming a paying customer that is)

      Many thanks,
      Richard