Re: [Y-Mail] How to find the last Date/time and IP-address I had logged-onto yahoo account?

  • Vetrivel Arumugham
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      Well , this is to check that  only myself is  using my yahoo account !!!

      In case of internet Banking , some ( or most of ) the Banks specify  "Your last login was from this IP and login duration was nn minutes!".

      Am looking for same feature in yahoo account also !

      - VETRI

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        Sorry ... misunderstood your intend there :P