The page isn't redirecting properly

  • vrsteenvoorden
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
      Dear readers (and Yahoo staff),

      I can't enter my mailbox for a long while now. After signing in, the
      browser tries to load the page (status: "mail.yahoo.com" and
      "us.f551.yahoo.com" switch all the time) and after a while Firefox
      shows the following error: The page isn't redirecting properly.

      I've tried to enter on multiple computers and browsers, but none
      works... Even the 'live chat' from Yahoo didn't understand.

      How can help me out?

      Thanks in advance!

      René
    • belfioregroups
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2008
        What happens if you go to:
        http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ or
        http://www.yahoomail.com
        ?

        Are you using the Classic or New version of the webmail?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "vrsteenvoorden" <vrsteenvoorden@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear readers (and Yahoo staff),
        >
        > I can't enter my mailbox for a long while now. After signing in, the
        > browser tries to load the page (status: "mail.yahoo.com" and
        > "us.f551.yahoo.com" switch all the time) and after a while Firefox
        > shows the following error: The page isn't redirecting properly.
        >
        > I've tried to enter on multiple computers and browsers, but none
        > works... Even the 'live chat' from Yahoo didn't understand.
        >
        > How can help me out?
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > René

      • René Steenvoorden
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28, 2008
          Hi,

          With both URLs, I have the same problem..

          I used to use the new version of webmail, before this error occured.

          Thanks for helping anyway :)

          René

          On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM, belfioregroups <guillaume.belfiore@...> wrote:

          What happens if you go to:
          http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ or
          http://www.yahoomail.com
          ?

          wrote:

          > Dear readers (and Yahoo staff),
          >
          > I can't enter my mailbox for a long while now. After signing in, the
          > browser tries to load the page (status: "mail.yahoo.com" and
          > "us.f551.yahoo.com" switch all the time) and after a while Firefox
          > shows the following error: The page isn't redirecting properly.
          >
          > I've tried to enter on multiple computers and browsers, but none
          > works... Even the 'live chat' from Yahoo didn't understand.
          >
          > How can help me out?
          >
          > Thanks in advance!
          >
          > René

        • René Steenvoorden
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
            Hi,

            Yahoo can't help me further, at least it looks like it. Any personal connections at Yahoo? The live chat only checks basic things and takes hours..

            Grrr :S

            René

            wrote:

            > Dear readers (and Yahoo staff),
            >
            > I can't enter my mailbox for a long while now. After signing in, the
            > browser tries to load the page (status: "mail.yahoo.com" and
            > "us.f551.yahoo.com" switch all the time) and after a while Firefox
            > shows the following error: The page isn't redirecting properly.
            >
            > I've tried to enter on multiple computers and browsers, but none
            > works... Even the 'live chat' from Yahoo didn't understand.
            >
            > How can help me out?
            >
            > Thanks in advance!
            >
            > René

          • too_much green_tea
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
              Mind if I ask ... which browser/OS combo is giving you trouble?