Re: Feeds Unread

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hey, you know what, point taken. My work has thus far NOT allowed
      Firefox or even an upgrade to IE7, so I only get tabs at home, and
      probably should have mentioned that.

      However, even with tabs, Id like to use the feed reader in Yahoo Mail
      and not use a separate one in a separate browser. The integration
      with mail is just too cool.

      > I thought that's what tabs are for?
      >
      > Todd Richardson wrote:
      > > I love that the feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows
      me to have one
      > > browser only open.

    • Rob Igo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008

        I agree Todd, I have the same problem and what's the point of integrating it into Mail if it doesn't work properly?