Re: [Y-Mail] Feeds Unread

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
      I thought that's what tabs are for?

      Todd Richardson wrote:
      > I love that the feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows me to have one
      > browser only open.
    • Todd Richardson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
        Hey, you know what, point taken. My work has thus far NOT allowed
        Firefox or even an upgrade to IE7, so I only get tabs at home, and
        probably should have mentioned that.

        However, even with tabs, Id like to use the feed reader in Yahoo Mail
        and not use a separate one in a separate browser. The integration
        with mail is just too cool.

        > I thought that's what tabs are for?
        >
        > Todd Richardson wrote:
        > > I love that the feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows
        me to have one
        > > browser only open.

      • Rob Igo
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008

          I agree Todd, I have the same problem and what's the point of integrating it into Mail if it doesn't work properly?