Feeds Unread

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      Ok, I've been very forgiving about this, but...

      I am becoming tired of all my feeds becoming unread! I love that the
      feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows me to have one
      browser only open. I can forward posts to friends, and save posts in
      a "interesting feeds" folder just by moving it with my mouse.

      But I keep having to revisit old read posts because it "forgets" the
      previously read posts. Such a great benefit to me, a tool that all by
      itself would guarantee I'd always be a Yahoo Mail user. Ruined.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
        I thought that's what tabs are for?

        Todd Richardson wrote:
        > I love that the feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows me to have one
        > browser only open.
      • Todd Richardson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2008
          Hey, you know what, point taken. My work has thus far NOT allowed
          Firefox or even an upgrade to IE7, so I only get tabs at home, and
          probably should have mentioned that.

          However, even with tabs, Id like to use the feed reader in Yahoo Mail
          and not use a separate one in a separate browser. The integration
          with mail is just too cool.

          > I thought that's what tabs are for?
          >
          > Todd Richardson wrote:
          > > I love that the feeds are all available in Yahoo Mail. It allows
          me to have one
          > > browser only open.

        • Rob Igo
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008

            I agree Todd, I have the same problem and what's the point of integrating it into Mail if it doesn't work properly?