new feature? -- "set Y!Mail as default web mail"

  • Rodney Remington
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Maybe I missed the memo but this morning checking my mail I was
      greeted by a pop-up in Y!mail saying there was a new feature in the
      options menu to make Y! mail my default web mail. This is a feature
      I've wished for a lot time. Trouble is I can't get it to work, at
      least in firefox beta 3. It just tries to load some data file and
      nothing happens. Anybody else on this?