Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 1 4:40 AM
      True indeed i was sure it was Sept 2 nd...]
    • S. E. Flemming
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1 6:04 AM
        Darn, I'm on http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com so I guess I'm not going to be in
        this beta .

        For God and Country,
        Sarah Flemming
        Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

        "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." --
        Proverbs 16:3

          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 1 11:28 AM
            My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
            Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the new
            Y! Mail?

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
            wrote:
            > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have, Chris,
            and the
            > same URL.
            >

            > For God and Country,
            > Sarah Flemming
            > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
            >
            > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
            established." --
            > Proverbs 16:3

          • jbeaul
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 1 11:33 AM
              We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
              thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

              Joe

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
              > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
              > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
              new
              > Y! Mail?
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
              > wrote:
              > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
              Chris,
              > and the
              > > same URL.
              > >

              > > For God and Country,
              > > Sarah Flemming
              > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
              > >
              > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
              > established." --
              > > Proverbs 16:3

            • Keith
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 1 11:45 AM
                Hopefully they do roll it out soon...right now I use Gmail but I've
                been a long time loyal fan of Yahoo. If they roll the new Yahoo beta
                out I will most likely be saying bye bye to Gmail and hello Yahoo
                again.

                Does anyone know if Yahoo is going to increase the storage when it
                comes out? Gmail is over 2 Gigabytes right now and when Hotmail
                comes out in beta it's going to be 2 Gigabytes as well.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:
                > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
                us
                > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
                >
                > Joe
                >

                > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                > new
                > > Y! Mail?
                > >
                > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
                <seflemming@g...>
                > > wrote:
                > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
                > Chris,
                > > and the
                > > > same URL.
                > > >

                > > > For God and Country,
                > > > Sarah Flemming
                > > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                > > >
                > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                > > established." --
                > > > Proverbs 16:3

              • Chris Price
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 1 12:05 PM
                  Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs

                  We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes have had the new search features deployed to them.

                  But, here's hoping - lol.

                  Chris.

                  jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:
                  We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got us
                  thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.

                  Joe

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                  > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                  > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                  new
                  > Y! Mail?
                  >
                  > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming" <seflemming@g...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
                  Chris,
                  > and the
                  > > same URL.
                  > >

                  > > For God and Country,
                  > > Sarah Flemming
                  > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
                  > >
                  > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
                  > established." --
                  > > Proverbs 16:3

                  Communication and networking Discover Articles Parts Instantly Problems

                • jbeaul
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 9 2:48 PM
                    FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                    just recently at f308.

                    Joe

                    Service.

                  • Dan Kearns
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 9 3:01 PM
                      Sorry for the "me too" post.

                      But, me too.

                      dan

                      --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

                      > FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
                      > just recently at f308.
                      >
                      > Joe
                      >

                      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
                      > > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
                      > >
                      > > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
                      > for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
                      > have had the new search features deployed to them.
                      > >
                      > > But, here's hoping - lol.
                      > >
                      > > Chris.
                      > >
                      > > jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
                      > > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
                      > us
                      > > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
                      > >
                      > > Joe
                      > >

                      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
                      > > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                      > > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
                      > > new
                      > > > Y! Mail?
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
                      > <seflemming@g...>
                      > > Chris,
                      > > > and the

                      > > > established." --

                    • lakeflurries
                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 9 4:03 PM
                        Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
                        --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to

                        wrote:
                        > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our
                        URLs

                        > We have no idea if there is any significance to
                        the servername (or
                        for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that
                        those mailboxes
                        have had the new search features deployed to them.

                        > But, here's hoping - lol.
                        >
                        > Chris.
                        >
                        > jbeaul wrote:
                        > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful
                        thinking that's got
                        us
                        > thinking this way. Nothing official or even
                        indicated.

                        > Joe
                        >

                        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith"
                        wrote:
                        > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
                        > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
                        tester for the
                        > new
                        > > Y! Mail?
                        > >
                        > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

                        > > wrote:
                        > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
                        server you have,
                        > Chris,
                        > > and the
                        > > > same URL.
                        > > >

                        > > > For God and Country,
                        > > > Sarah Flemming
                        > > > Pics:
                        http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

                        > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
                        thoughts shall be
                        > > established." --
                        > > > Proverbs 16:3

                        Yahoo! Terms of
                        Service.

                        removed]

                        one god...many faiths...one world to share

                      • ~her_suziness~
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 9 4:10 PM
                          Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

                          lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?

                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 10 4:28 AM
                            Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                          • LaZer
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 10 9:21 AM
                              Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

                              Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

                            • Guillaume
                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 11 5:45 AM
                                I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!