Re: [Y-Mail] Firfox 3 Beta 4

  • Bob Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2008
      Greetings...

      Mad Goldfish <mad_goldfish@...> wrote:I've noticed it when I've selected a lot of messages and marked them as read, or deleted them. For just reading and scanning messages, it seems to work fine. The good news is that Mozilla know about the bug (it's a problem in their JavaScript engine apparently) and it's fixed, so we should see Y!Mail working properly in FF3b5

      Thanks for the reply.  FF Beta 5 is not yet in the Ubuntu repositories yet, but when it is I will give it a try.

      Bob P