"Show Images" button frequently doesn't work

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      I've noticed this for a long time now. Frequently if I press the
      "Show Images" button, nothing will happen. I can then go to other
      messages and it won't do anything in those either. If I reload the
      mail page it works after that (until it breaks again).

      This is under Firefox 2.0.0.12. Anyone else see this?