Re: [Y-Mail] Download All Attachments - Thanks!

  • Frankie Luo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008

      Have a nice day!

      Frankie Luo

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: pli7 <pli7@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:38:43 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Download All Attachments - Thanks!

      I just discovered a new feature in my New Yahoo Mail. When a message
      has multiple attachments, there is now the "Download All" option.
      Finally! Thanks Yahoo!

      Which brings me to my question to Ryan: What else is in this latest
      upgrade? (I saw the posts about the auto-save draft feature.) There
      didn't seem to be any official communication about this upgrade coming.

      Another question out of curiosity: How long are you going to keep
      calling it "All-New Yahoo Mail"? It has been available since beta for
      how long now?