Deleting all messages

  • marspyke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Been a plus user for a long time now with no problems..until now. Does
      anyone know how to turn off that annoying "Are you sure you want to
      delete all the messages in this folder" message?
    • Paula McCartney
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
        Wish I knew!!!

        This has got to be the most annoying feature - I hate it!  Not Yahoo's shining moment in upgrade history.  The person who came up with that idea needs to be forced to respond to every "Are You Sure.." box in existence without any option to turn the stupid things off.

        Paula McCartney
        "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
        2 Timothy 1:7