Is Classic Mail eroding away?

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 6:43 PM
      As one who still uses Classic Mail of necessity, I
      wonder whether Yahoo has started chipping away at it
      in order to encourage a transition to New Mail.

      For one thing, there no longer seems to be a
      connection between received mail and the contact list.
      Contacts don't show up with the little file card in
      your inbox, and when you display a received email,
      there's no longer a button to add them to your contact
      list.

      I have found that to be a very convenient feature. Now
      it's gone. Is this just a glitch, or evidence of a
      sinister plot?

      Thanks.

      Robin Siegel