email question

  • allenswcs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
      I've been getting emails from an "old friend" but when I reply she says
      she doesn't get them, although she got 1 last week but that was it.
      Tried 15 times over the last week. The address is correct and I get no
      messages saying that it wasn't delivered. I use yahoo mail, she uses
      hotmail. Is she pulling my leg or what ?
    • Martha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
        She needs to check her Bulk/Junk mail filter.

        Martha

        allenswcs wrote:
        > I've been getting emails from an "old friend" but when I reply she says
        > she doesn't get them, although she got 1 last week but that was it.
        > Tried 15 times over the last week. The address is correct and I get no
        > messages saying that it wasn't delivered. I use yahoo mail, she uses
        > hotmail. Is she pulling my leg or what ?

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
          That may not be it. I posted about this same problem,
          not getting email from friends with non-Yahoo email.
          There are two replies to my post indicating that Yahoo
          knows about this problem but is not addressing it.

          I hope you're not mad at your friend, Allenswcs,
          because this is a real email delivery problem. One of
          my friends is upset enough about it that she's not
          emailing as often as she used to, which is upsetting
          to me. Yahoo REALLY needs to do something about this!

          Cindy C-R

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs