Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a message...??

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
      I've had the same problem on and off.   For me, its happened with the reply text not so much the newly typed response text, so either eliminating the reply, or sometimes typing under the reply info and not copying and pasting it elsewhere in the email has helped me.

      I've seen the line breaks after every word in other people's emails to groups also.  Yahoo definitely needs to fix this problem ASAP.

      L8!

      Nancy J
      "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
      lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

      Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a
      message...??

    • randall_shimizu
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
        I was running some more tests and it only occurs in plain text mode.
        Replying with rich text and the unwanted line breaks don't appear.
        This is not a solution since a lot of people don't want rich text email.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@...> wrote:

        > I've had the same problem on and off. For me, its happened with
        the reply text not so much the newly typed response text, so either
        eliminating the reply, or sometimes typing under the reply info and
        not copying and pasting it elsewhere in the email has helped me.

        > I've seen the line breaks after every word in other people's emails
        to groups also. Yahoo definitely needs to fix this problem ASAP.

        > L8!
        >
        > Nancy J
        > "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        > lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        > www.cindyalexander.com
        >

        > http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

        when replying to a message...??

        > Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a
        > message...??

      • Nancy J

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2008
            Yahoo fixed line break problem..

            I was testing Yahoo mail today and they have fixed the line break
            problem. It's about time they became more responsive. But then again
            Google is not any better.