Re: Can't delete one of my feeds

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
      I have two problems with RSS feeds and I looked in the archives. The
      first problem is with the Music Charts feed that I can't get rid of. I
      see the message below, but I didn't find a solution. Did anyone find
      an answer?

      The other problem that's bugging me even more is that some of my feeds
      will only show up on My Yahoo, not within yahoo mail. Some of these
      feeds were added through mail and they still only show up in My Yahoo.
      I rarely look at My Yahoo so I'd prefer that they all be in mail.

      I did contact yahoo tech support and they put in a service ticket.
      that was about a week ago.

      Suggestions?

      Sara