Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a message...??

  • randall_shimizu
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
      Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a
      message...??

      What is it with Yahoo. It's no wonder they are having so much
      financial problems. Yahoo mail is their one of their main products I
      amazed that Yahoo has not allocated adequate resources to make the new
      Yahoo mail client work.
    • Nancy J
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
        I've had the same problem on and off.   For me, its happened with the reply text not so much the newly typed response text, so either eliminating the reply, or sometimes typing under the reply info and not copying and pasting it elsewhere in the email has helped me.

        I've seen the line breaks after every word in other people's emails to groups also.  Yahoo definitely needs to fix this problem ASAP.

        L8!

        Nancy J
        "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
        lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
        www.cindyalexander.com

        http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
          I was running some more tests and it only occurs in plain text mode.
          Replying with rich text and the unwanted line breaks don't appear.
          This is not a solution since a lot of people don't want rich text email.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nancy J <ordinaryfoolisnj@...> wrote:

          > I've had the same problem on and off. For me, its happened with
          the reply text not so much the newly typed response text, so either
          eliminating the reply, or sometimes typing under the reply info and
          not copying and pasting it elsewhere in the email has helped me.

          > I've seen the line breaks after every word in other people's emails
          to groups also. Yahoo definitely needs to fix this problem ASAP.

          > L8!
          >
          > Nancy J
          > "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
          > lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
          > www.cindyalexander.com
          >

          > http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

          when replying to a message...??

          > Yahoo mail inserting line break after each word when replying to a
          > message...??

        • Nancy J

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2008
              Yahoo fixed line break problem..

              I was testing Yahoo mail today and they have fixed the line break
              problem. It's about time they became more responsive. But then again
              Google is not any better.