Yahoo groups suddenly not displaying properly on Firefox

  • b53cjf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      I've used FF for years now without a problem.

      Suddenly my Yahoo groups are not displaying properly and I have to view
      all of them in IE. The order of all the posts is all screwed up with
      the messages all out of order and in no particular order. The wrong
      authors are listed as being the author of the post. It's a mess.

      This has been going on for several weeks now. Anyone have any ideas?

      Cindy
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        That's odd, no problems here.... Try clearing the cache & temp internet
        files.