Problems With Messenger.

  • tom canole
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      This morning when I was signing into my Yahoo account I repeatedly was advised that "You have been disconnected from chat because you have signed in to Yahoo Messenger from another computer or devise." One of the reasons I have stayed with Yahoo through the Beta process and eventual roll out of the product was to see how they incorporated IM with Yahoo mail. I think Yahoo should be congratulated for their work, the end product is well thought out and glitch-free on this end until today. Just to put all of the Oliver Stone's in the audience mind's to rest, the two scenarios that Yahoo offers as to why Messenger won't load are minimal to nil in my case. In case anybody at Yahoo is listening and who's to do list is not as long as the Nile...here is something else to play with!

      Windows XP SP3
      IE7Pro
      Version 1.1.0
      Build 902.35
      Farm 306

      Thanks again for all the work Yahoo engineers and staff have thrown into this email product and in advance for looking into this problem.

      Best Wishes,
      Tom
      A thankful heart is not only the greatest of all virtues,but the parent of all the others.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        You're saying that message appeared more than once? That shouldn't
        happen.... It's normal to get that message ONLY once, since you can't be
        signed in from both the messenger & mail chat. I haven't had this issue,
        so perhaps it something on your end.