Re: The first public viewing of the Mail beta

  • abonet
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2006
      I never claimed it was "simple", but something as basic as a
      spell-checker? C'mon, they could probably hire some college student
      as an intern for a week and get that working on Mozilla.

      Heck, I'm using Google Toolbar as a spell-checker for my Yahoo! Beta
      Mail on Firefox. What's wrong with that picture?