I want to get more stationary choices...

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      This may not be the right place to post this message so please
      redirect me!

      I'm a Yahoo! Mail Plus member and I enjoy using my Classic with
      stationary. But there are times when I want some more choices than
      what's currently available. I know the service is a bargain and I'm
      actually getting a lot for my money - but only one real winter scene?
      How about landscapes, all the popular holidays, etc.?

      How do we go about asking for more choices and suggesting designs? It
      would be nice to have a few more for Valentine's day - like a bunch of
      roses in yellow or red or white, romantic hearts, and so on. How about
      shamrocks and leprechauns for St. Patric's Day? Silhouettes of
      Washington and Lincoln?

      Bunnies, baskets, and eggs for Easter - as well as the Christian cross
      and tomb? Of course, religious stationary for all major religions and
      their major holidays to go along with the Christian ones... I suppose
      such holiday stationary should be available only for a few weeks
      before the observance, and removed a few days afterwards, to keep the
      stationary selector manageable.

      Again, if this is not the place to bring this up, please set me
      straight. But maybe here is the place to start a discussion about
      using stationary and rich text and related issues. For instance, I
      used the starry night stationary and had to reformat my text to get it
      visible after messing around with my message. It would be nice to have
      a default font and color on this choice - but maybe I missed it by
      applying my font first, then deciding to add some stationary?

      Thanks! Maybe I'll give the New Yahoo! Mail a try soon...but I love
      the classic version!

      -- John