please help me as i hv forget my password of my yahoo account...

  • akhil_kumar_eee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      please please please help me, i have forget my password of my another
      id on yahoo..
      its a 2 yr old account and now the verifications are also not matching
      with the account info..
      but i m sure that i m filling that absolutely right..
      account is very imp for me....
      please if any body can help please how to get that account back i will
      be thankful of that person..
      help me please...

      u can mail me also ---
      akhil_kumar_eee@...