Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Chat/Text instead of Reply

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      Yahoo Mail is not in beta anymore.

      Ciprian Murariu wrote:
      Yes, it happened to me several times, actually evrytime when starting a
      new reply/forward. That's so annoying!
      Ciprian M.

      PS: also IE7 seems to hardly handle the new mail app; I keep switching
      back and forth to Classic in order to be able to download received
      attachments or even to delete read emails. FF works fine though, but I
      don't want to set it as my default browser...
      What's up with this guys? Still in beta? :D